Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HALIZA'S PHOTO PORTFOLIO~

Cyclone in the lift.
This photo is taken in a lift and i used a very low shutter speed and this is the result. :)

Only source of light.
The light in this photo represents the Sun. And as we all know that the Sun is the only source of light known to Earth. So save it.
Childhood memories.
This is Gingy. he is a character from the movie "Shrek" and he has always been my favourite character since young. I took this photo recently.I hope to find it 20 years down the road and remind myself on my childhood memories.

A little hope on a gloomy day.
This is a picture of a village on a dark day. But the sun is shining very brightly hoping that the villagers will have a good day despite the darkness.

Electronic tadpole.
I actually wanted to take a picture of the sunset but I had forgotten to change the settings to a faster shutter speed and the color. But this is the result and I find it quite interesting:)



No comments:

Post a Comment