Tuesday, February 15, 2011

RHD interview

Interview on RHD2010 with Afiqah Latiff from 1E2.

What did you think of the bazaar?

It was super!I didn't buy any food from the canteen as I bought my recess food from my friends.

What have you learnt from RISE lessons about RHD?

Like the NE message says,'we must preserve racial and religious harmony.'Meaning,no more riots,no talking bad about other races and religions.We must always stay united!

Which part of the bazaar did you like best?

The food!It was soooo delicious!!!The performances at the atrium!And also seeing my friends in beautiful ethnic costumes!The school was so colorful today!

What would you do if  a riot were to break out?

I don't think a riot would break out anytime soon.Just look at the playground at your estate!Children of different races are playing and sharing  toys together!But if a riot were to break out,then I think I would hide in my room until the riots and killing are over.

If you could change the whole event,what would you change?

I would make the duration longer as I think 35 minutes was too short to enjoy the food and the performance.

Did anybody in your class wear traditional clothes?

Only a handful.But mostly the malays.

No comments:

Post a Comment