Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sec 2 charity bazaar

On 2 August 2010,the Secondary 2s were given a task to set up a stall to raise funds for the Children Cancer foundation.It was a great oportunity for the Secondary 2 students to show their care and concern for those suffering cancers at a very young age.

Being from a Secondary 1 class,I had a chance to see the caring Secondary 2s' empathy for the young cancer patients.Since I couldn't shace my head like how some teachers did,I showed my care and concern by donating and buying from some stalls.

Here I have Rachel Tan from 1E4 giving her view on the bazaar."It is a very interesting way to raise money for the cancer patients.The duration of the bazaar was very suitable for those having ASP after school.It started the second the bell was rung and ended when it was time to start ASP.So,there were sufficient time for students to browse,buy and eat the things bought."

I found alot of creative ideas from the Secondary 2s.For example,I saw Secondary 2E4 giving free hugs and selling SHINee pouches and earpieces.As for games,2N1 had a game where people could throw wet sponge to a 2N1 student.When I asked Rachel how she felt about the game,she replied that it was a great way to take revenge on a friend.

I think my favourite was 2E1's song dedication programme.It's great and almost all my favourite songs were played!

No comments:

Post a Comment